Happiness in a Bowl

I realize that there is nothing of nutritional value in these.


I understand that a bowl full of sugar cereal infused with artificial dyes is not going do anything good for me.


There's one thing that they don't list on the side of the packaging.  There's nothing better than that pretty yellow bowl filled with bright flakey goodness on the happiness scale.

How can you be cranky during the day when it starts with this!


As an added bonus, I adore laying out this doily that my friend Carla sent to me.  Isn't it just so beautiful?  Her mother crocheted these before she passed away many years ago.  Not sure how old they are, but I'm guessing maybe 40 years?  I need to ask Carla about that.  But, it doesn't matter if they are a week old or 40 years old, they are so pretty to lay over the table cloth!  Thank you, Carla, for sharing this little piece of your mother with me! 

OK, back to my Fruity Pebbles.

4 comments:

  1. Yum???? I admit that I have snacked on my share of sugar cereals over the years, and I'm not dead yet. Can't be that bad.

    Lovely doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may not be good for you but they are good for a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If all that color don't bring a smile to your face then you need only open your eyes - cause there is some fun stuff going on there. Always been a proponent for the marshmallows in Lucky Charms - can't take too much of it - but every now and again the kid in me just screams, no demands, that "you aren't the boss of me!" and 'I can eat what ever I want for breakfast.'

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brings a smile to my face for sure!!! Haven't bought any "bad" cereal in a while... guess I am going shopping tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Leave it maybe!